If you thought Victoria Harbour was a dazzling cityscape on its own, hang around for A Symphony of Lights. The multimedia show has set the harbour ablaze every night since 2004, and is recognised as one of the world’s most spectacular light shows. It has become the signature icon for Hong Kong, showcasing the vibrancy and glamorous night vista of the city.
A new edition of the show was unveiled in December 2017, with even more exciting elements and a new soundtrack performed by the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra. Iconic buildings on both sides of the harbour unite to form a harmonious canvas for a sensational multimedia extravaganza, with a myriad of searchlights, lasers, LED screens and lighting working in symphony to put together a nightly spectacle that transforms the Hong Kong skyline into an outdoor audiovisual feast.
You can listen to the show's music at the harbourfront areas near Hong Kong Cultural Centre in Tsim Sha Tsui and near Golden Bauhinia Square in Wan Chai every night at 8pm. Or, download the show’s new mobile app to tune in to the music anywhere you like!
* When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3pm on the day, the show will be suspended. No show will be staged even if the signal is removed before 8pm on that day. The show may also be suspended in emergencies without prior notice.
- Buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
- +852 2508 1234
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade outside the Hong Kong Cultural Centre: MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit L6. Follow the signs and walk for around five minutes.
- Golden Bauhinia Square: MTR Wan Chai Station, Exit A5. Follow the signs, take the skybridge to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, and head for the Golden Bauhinia Square.
- A favourite vantage point for viewing the show is from a boat on the harbour. Check out these harbour cruises for ideas.