Hong Kong Wetland Park is a world-class ecotourism park that's a fantastic spot to enjoy some of Hong Kong’s unique flora and fauna. The park is also home to an impressive cast of wildlife, including birds, butterflies, dragonflies, amphibians, reptiles and fish. A visitor centre — Wetland Interactive World — and a 60-hectare Wetland Reserve will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of this ecosystem as you appreciate the beauty of nature and explore the amazing wildlife.
Wetland Interactive World
Inside Wetland Interactive World there are themed exhibition galleries, 3D cinema and trick art, a theatre and the Swamp Adventure indoor play area. The exhibitions showcase the importance of wetlands conservation and provide a hands-on experience of being a wetlands reporter. You can also take snapshots to capture fond memories with wetland celebrities. Just make sure you watch out for the singing fish!
The outdoor Wetland Reserve comprises recreated wetland habitats specially designed for waterfowl and other wildlife. Other features include Stream Walk, Mangrove Boardwalk, Butterfly Garden and three bird hides that bring you closer to the habitats and wildlife. Don’t miss the refurbished home of celebrity crocodile Pui Pui and the new boardwalk connecting Fishpond Hide and the Wildside Walk!
- Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
- +852 3152 2666 (General enquiry)
+852 2617 5218 (Ticketing)
- MTR West Rail Tin Shui Wai Station. Change to 705 or 706 Light Rail and alight at Tin Sau Station or Wetland Park Station. From here, follow the signs and walk for another five minutes; or,
- bus 967 from MTR Admiralty Station Exit B to Wetland Park. Follow the signs and walk for another five minutes; or,
- bus 276B from MTR Sheung Shui Station Exit C to Wetland Park. Follow the signs and walk for another five minutes.