Getting around Hong Kong to enjoy its world-class attractions couldn't be easier with the quick and efficient Mass Transit Railway (MTR) system. This covers all major districts in the territory, including stops at the boundary with Mainland China (Lo Wu Station and Lok Ma Chau Station).
The MTR consists of eleven rail lines, including Island, South Island, Tsuen Wan, Kwun Tong, Tseung Kwan O, Tung Chung, West Rail, East Rail, Ma On Shan, Disneyland Resort and the Airport Express. The MTR also operates a light rail system that runs between Yuen Long and Tuen Mun in the New Territories, plus an inter-city train service to Mainland China.
Adult Tourist Day Pass and Child Tourist Day Pass
Purchase a $65 Adult Tourist Day Pass or $30 Child Tourist Day Pass1 to enjoy any one day2 of unlimited travel on the MTR3 to experience Hong Kong. The ticket is valid for one month from the date of issue.
- Luggage size restrictions apply. Details here.
- The Adult Tourist Day Pass and Child Tourist Day Pass are only available to visitors who are not Hong Kong residents and who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days.
- Valid for children aged 3 to 11
- One day of unlimited travel means 24 consecutive hours beginning from the recorded entry time of the first journey.
- Except the Airport Express, the MTR bus, East Rail Line First Class, Lo Wu Station and Lok Ma Chau Station.