Discovery Bay offers one of the largest oceanfront dining destinations in Hong Kong — D'Deck. This gourmet hot spot features a variety of international cuisine with nearly 20 restaurants along the waterfront promenade connecting to Tai Pak Beach. With its 180-degree sea view and the relaxed open-air alfresco setting, D'Deck is the place to head for a memorable culinary experience on Lantau Island.
Exclusive for Visitors:
Dine 'N Ride Offer
Enjoy a free ferry ride back to Central upon spending HK$120 at any of the designated D'Deck restaurants. For details, please refer to D'Deck Discovery Bay website.
- Take a ferry to Discovery Bay (25 minutes) from Central Pier 3; or,
- Bus DB01R from Tung Chung Citygate bus station (20 minutes); or,
- Bus DB03R from MTR Sunny Bay Station (15 minutes); or,
- Bus DB02R from Terminal 2 of Hong Kong International Airport (30 minutes); or,
- Urban and Lantau taxis to Discovery Bay North area or hotel.