An international benchmark of good food, the Michelin Guide has been awarding stars in Hong Kong since 2009 and the first Chinese restaurant to receive a Michelin star is also from Hong Kong. The latest edition is another guide to the variety and quality of the city’s dining offerings, from high-end to street stall.
See the awarded restaurants below.
- New to the Bib Gourmand or Michelin-Starred categories
- Restaurant promoted to a Star
- Content provided by OpenRice.
- Information in this article is subject to changes without advance notice. Please contact the relevant product or service providers for enquiries.
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board disclaims any liability as to the quality or fitness for purpose of third party products and services; and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy or reliability of any information contained herein.